Saturday, December 27, 2008

Virgin Blogger


I've finally moved into the 21st Century and become a Blogger! It's that senario where you put it off thinking "i'm computer inept" and "it would be far too hard," but then when you get round to it it's actually pretty easy. Still, this will be a 'work in progress' just like my website and hopefully come 2020 maybe I'll be uploading videos and all sorts of gizmos. One of my New Years resolutions is to communicate with friends, family, and sponsors more, so this is me taking my first step. I'm hoping this Blog will become a great way to keep up with my racing exploits and maybe be inspired to compete in some of these events yourself. I will also post information about how to train for endurance sport and any gear reviews I come across. I'm going to post some stuff from 2008, basically because I've been so slack that some have no idea I went to Hawaii for XTERRA or that I'm now doing Ironman and not the Coast to Coast. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment